#Calculation component is a powerful calculation engine for your applications. This ActiveX component integrates expression parsing and evaluation. Generally speaking, #Calculation is very useful in two main areas: first, when a formula has to be defined and evaluated at runtime (for example, when the end user is allowed to enter a formula that will be evaluated and used); second, when a set of formulas that depend on each other are defined, configured, and evaluated at run-time. #Calculation Component supports conventional math, string, date&time, logical operators and functions, and is suitable for heavy-duty number crunching. It also allows defining variables and sets of related formulas that implement spreadsheet-like recalculations. It can also support Matrix and Array operations (just like MATLAB), comments, different numerical systems and custom functions in expressions.
General features of #Calculation:
-Arithmetic, Logical, Bitwise and Relational operation
-Matrix and Array operation
-More than 110 Built-In Functions
-Component constant and expression constant support
-Alias for operators and functions
-Unlimited nesting of expressions
-Auto-detection of errors
-"Simulate the exact value" operation
-Two kinds of return values - string and numerical
-Types of return values - Number, String, Datetime and Matrix
-Upper case and lower case can be used interchangeably in expressions
-Ansi chars and some unicode chars can be used in the expression
-Scientific notation for numerical values
-Comments can be used in the expression to evaluate
-Custom functions can be created and used in expressions
-Mixed operation among Binary, Octal, Decimal and HEXadecimal numbers
-"Round Operation" according to desired precision
-Base-N(2,8,10,16) results can be shown
-Matrix and Array result support
» version 2.0.2368 - posted on 2005-08-06
This is a new release with many new features
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
You are licensed to use this Product on the following terms and conditions:
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. XoYoSoftware grants you the right to use one copy of the enclosed XoYoSoftware software program, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation (all of which comprises the "Software") on a single terminal connected to a single computer (that is, with a single CPU). You may not network the Software or otherwise use it on more than one computer terminal at the same time unless you have an appropriate Team License or Site Wide License.
2. COPYRIGHT. The Software is owned by XoYoSoftware and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You must therefore treat the Software like any other copyrighted material (for example, a book or musical recording) except that you may either (a) make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) transfer the Software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software.
3. TERM OF LICENSE. The license will continue until you physically destroy all copies of the Software and merged portions thereof.
4. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent or lease the Software, but you may transfer the Software and accompanying written materials on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software. If the Software is an update, any transfer must include the update and all prior versions.
5. ENHANCEMENTS AND UPDATES. From time to time, at its sole discretion, XoYoSoftware may provide enhancements, updates, or new versions of the Software on its then standard terms and conditions thereof. This Agreement shall apply to such enhancements.
6. SOFTWARE MEDIA. If the Software package contains a CD and is downloaded electronically, then you may use only the media appropriate for your single-user computer. You may not use the other media on another computer or loan, rent, lease, or transfer them to another user except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of all Software and written materials.
7. DISTRIBUTION. If you are using the trial or evaluation version of this product, then you may not distribute any of the files provided with the trial or evaluation version. The control DLL's, OCX's, and/or VBX's distributed with the retail product may be distributed by the user royalty free. Distribution by the user of any designers or design-time assistants (EXE's or DLL's), executables, source code, license keys or license files distributed by XoYoSoftware as part of this product is prohibited. You shall not develop applications that provide an application programmable interface to the Software or the Software as modified nor may you create Web Services with the Software without the appropriate license from XoYoSoftware. Redistribution by your users of XoYoSoftware's DLL's, OCX's, and/or VBX's or your modified or wrapped version of our OCX's without the appropriate redistribution license from XoYoSoftware is prohibited.
US GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
Use, duplication or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth under DFARS 252.227-7013 or in FARS 52.227-19 Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights.
XoYoSoftware expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
In no event shall XoYoSoftware be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the author of this software has been advised of the possibility of such damages.